Looking to get your luscious locks back? Welcome to PLCSC, the best hair transplant clinic
in Kolkata and explore your options with the best hair transplants surgeons providing topnotch
results at competitive rates. “Straight, wavy or curly, if it’s healthy, it’s beautiful.” is quite a famous
quote on the internet, but healthy hair has become as rare as not getting unsolicited advice at gatherings.
Sometimes the factors behind your hair loss are not exactly escapable, even with hundreds of home remedies.
The silver lining, however, lies in the advancements of hair transplants procedures to provide a
ray of hope to those seeking to restore their hairline.
Here’s a few Factors Influencing Successful Hair Transplants
- Method used: Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction
(FUE) are two of the main methods used in hair transplantation surgeries. FUT,
considered the gold standard in hair transplants, is favored by plastic surgeons globally.
FUE while able to mimic the recipient’s natural hair growth pattern tends to miss the
sebaceous gland, a crucial factor for hair health.
- The level of baldness: The level of baldness significantly influences the outcome of a
hair transplant as hair transplants depend on follicles and lack of supply in the donor
area can produce unsatisfying results.
- Quality of Donor Hair: The success of a transplant relies heavily on the volume,
structure, and quality of hair in the donor area. Insufficient donor hair leads to
inadequate coverage and low viability.
- Age: Thinning hair from a younger age is a sign of future baldness. However, experts
recommend surgery after the age of 22 as the hair loss pattern before the age is
unstabilised, meaning hair fall can still arise.
- Recipient Site Preparation: Proper planning and precise placement of hair grafts in the
recipient area are crucial for natural-looking results. Factors such as angle, direction,
and density impact the overall outcome.
- Post-operative Care: Adhering to postoperative instructions and proper care routines
prevents infections and promotes a quicker recovery.
- Hair texture: In case the hair was harvested from other parts of the body, the matching
of its texture with that of the scalp hair is a determining factor as to how it will look postsurgery
- Patient’s Physiology and Healing: Individual healing capabilities and response to
surgery can vary and impact overall results. A history of slow hair growth will be visible
post-surgery as well.
- Technology: State-of-the-art technology plays a vital role in graft storage, precision of
the surgery and its efficiency, providing better results.
- Pre-operative talks: Setting expectations before the surgery via free and open
communication is a vital determinant in providing satisfactory results.
Choosing Confidence with PLCSC: The Best Hair Transplants in Kolkata
At PLCSC, one of the best hair transplants clinics in Kolkata, we believe this journey is more
than just re-growing hair—it’s about empowering individuals to make decisions that align with
their preferences, bringing about a significant change in appearance and self-esteem.
Don’t believe us? Ask hundreds of patients we have helped. With 14 years of experience, we
understand the need for reassurance. “Invest in your hair, it is the crown you never take off”,
and PLCSC ensures that your crown is in the best hands.
For more details, visit Hair Transplantations